Having an affordable and easy way to dispose of waste has become a necessity in our busy lives. Dumpster rentals are a great choice for the fast and efficient completion of your job. In this article, we will look at the average cost to rent a dumpster and the factors that affect it.
Determining the Cost
The cost to rent a dumpster can vary greatly depending on several factors. The factors that impact dumpster rental costs include project duration, type of waste, and location. On average, the cost ranges from $450-$650, with most customers spending around $500.
Additional Costs Involved in Dumpster Rental
There are other expenses you should also consider when renting a dumpster. These are:
- Permit Fees: In some cities and counties, you might need a permit to place a dumpster on the street. The permit cost vary from location to location. Remember, this may add to your rental expenses.
- Late Fees: A rental charge may be applied for exceeding the agreed rental period. Plan your project efficiently to avoid additional costs. Make sure you stay within your rental period.
- Size of the Dumpster: The dumpster size plays a substantial role in defining the rental cost. Dumpsters come in various sizes, usually from 15 yards for small clean-out tasks, to 40 yards for large construction projects.
- Rental Duration: The length of time you rent the dumpster is also important in determining the price. We provide flexible rental options to meet customer needs. Prices are based on the length of the rental period.
- Type of Waste Disposed: The type of waste disposed can play a role in the cost of renting a dumpster. There are rules for disposing of certain things, and if there are any special ways to handle or get rid of them, it can make the total cost higher.
- Geographic Location: Rocket Waste Inc. serves areas in North Alabama such as Huntsville, Madison, Athens, Decatur & surrounding areas. We consider your location when quoting a price in order to cover overhead costs such as fuel charges, permits, landfill fees, etc.
- Saving on Dumpster Rental
- Choose the Right Size Dumpster:One way to save on dumpster rental is to accurately assess the size needed for your project. Renting a dumpster that is too big can make your cost go up a lot. If you choose a smaller dumpster, it might not hold all your trash. This could result in extra charges or the need to rent another dumpster. Make sure to evaluate your waste materials, research the available sizes, and consult with the rental company. This will help ensure that you rent the right dumpster size for your project.